Thursday, December 31, 2009

So Much I Am Thankful For




Thanksgiving was fantastic. Husband was home(a rarity on any given holiday), MY BROTHER CAME HOME for a two day visit from his TEMPORARY home in Montana, Ava ATE her first Thanksgiving meal(as well as MANY many snacks), I made a very fantastic and delicious turkey, as well as some yummy sides, Gbo and LilG played football outside while Ava and I collected and studied many various leaves, great day indeed! :) Hope all my friends and family had an equally wonderful Thanksgiving and remembered to be thankful for what you have!

Don't have all that many photos, too busy enjoying the fam to really whip out the camera, but here are a few of the many daily blessings I am thankful for, otherwise known as my kiddos/mini monsters...















































No comments: